A Week’s Worth of Gluten Free Meals
Even though all of the recipes that I post on the blog are gluten free, they are a bit scattered and not necessarily that easy to find. Lately, I have been asked about meal planning and while I don’t feel qualified to give nutritional advice of any sorts (plus we all have different taste buds and dietary needs), these are meals that are either my recipes I have made or recipes that I would eat/make for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
By the way, these are in no particular order and the days don’t correspond- more of just a compilation of gluten free recipes by category
- Strawberry Banana Breakfast Cookies
- Muesli Recipe – not my recipe
- Banana Walnut Protein Bars
- Mocha Java Breakfast Quinoa
- Breakfast Bites – not my recipe
- Coffee Cake Banana Bread
- Quinoa Breakfast Cookies
None of the lunch recipes are mine- I tend to be really terrible at making lunch and usually have a smoothie- which is a terrific option but I don’t want to list just smoothie recipes for you, so here are seven gluten free lunch recipes I found on Pinterest that I would eat any day of the week
- Buffalo Chicken Quinoa Salad
- Apple Sandwich
- Black Bean Corn & Avocado Tacos
- Cucumber & Black Eyed Pea Salad
- Mini Egg Salad Lettuce Wraps
- Paleo Avocado Tuna Salad
- Breadless BLT
All of the dinner recipes are my own recipes and I tried to choose a variety of dishes as not to repeat the same type of protein and appeal to all taste buds. All of the dinner recipes are also dairy free as well I also chose one vegetarian recipe that could also serve as an easy side dish for a week night meal!
- Grilled Turmeric Pork with Roasted Celeriac Root, Apples & Pecans
- Coconut Curry Lime Scallops
- Spicy Quinoa Stuffed Peppers
- Baked Herbes de Provence Cod with Spinach & Sundried Tomatoes
- Roasted Lemon Balm Chicken
- Green Garlic & Cashew Pesto Crusted Cod with Roasted Corn
- Rainbow Chard & White Beans
So there you have it, seven breakfast, lunch and dinner recipes that are all gluten free and a good chunk of dairy free recipes as well. Even if you don’t adhere to a gluten free or dairy free diet, these recipes are all nourishing, easy to make and delicious. I was going to be ambitious and include snacks and smoothie in here but in the interest of time and saving you from recipe overload, I will wait to include those in another post!
QOTD: Do you meal plan for the week or just wing it?