Foodie Friday: Blueberry Vanilla Chia Pudding
Welcome back to our weekly Foodie Friday link up! I’m linking up with Emily from Whatever Floats Your Oats, Esther from Chocolate Runner Girl, Farrah from Fairyburger and Cassandra from Powered by BLING to create awesome healthy recipes each week! Also, make sure you hop around to check out all the amazing recipes in this link up and feel free to add your recipes as well!
This week our theme is “overcoming fears” or making something that we’ve been scared too. The recipe I am featuring isn’t something I was scared to make necessarily, as it is quite easy, but more that I wasn’t sure I would enjoy the taste so I’ve never made it….until now!
I have heard a lot about chia pudding and knew it was quick to make but since I have the same boring thing for breakfast every morning (Udi’s GF toast with almond butter), I never made it. Plus I thought it required sitting overnight which I always struggle with, I’m bad at planning ahead!
Anywhoo….come to discover, you just need to let it sit for about 4 hours so that is what I did, because naturally I forgot to make this the night before. I really have a serious case of mommy brain. Thankfully, it turned out quite delicious and didn’t require too much effort!
To make the pudding you take a mason jar, add non-dairy milk, Skoop B-Strong for added protein and white chia seeds (the black ones look funny when they get stuck in your teeth), do a little shaky shake and let it sit in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
Once nice and pudding-like, I took it out and topped it with Pocketfuel Vanilla Haze (vanilla hazelnut butter), mashed blueberries and some chopped pecans and viola…you have yourself one YUMMY chia protein pudding for breakfast!
Then just DIG IN because this stuff is GOOD!
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/3 cup white chia seeds
- 1 20g scoop of Skoop B Strong Viva-Nilla Protein Powder
- 1 packet of Pocketfuel Vanilla Haze (or vanilla hazelnut butter)
- 1/4 cup of mashed blueberries
- Sprinkle of chopped pecans (optional)
- In a mason jar, combine milk, chia seeds and protein powder. Shake vigorously then place lid and cap on top.
- Place in fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight. It will be done once chia seeds have completely absorbed liquid.
- Remove and top with Vanilla Haze, mashed blueberries and chopped pecans.
- Grab a spoon + enjoy! 😀
Make sure to link up below if you have a healthy recipe to share and don’t forget to link up again with us next week- our theme will be all about Spring!
We’d love to stay in touch! Here are more ways you can connect with us
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Emily | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Cassandra | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’