Foodie Friday: Eat the Rainbow Smoothie Bowl
Welcome back to our weekly Foodie Friday link up! I’m linking up with Emily from Whatever Floats Your Oats, Esther from Chocolate Runner Girl, Farrah from Fairyburger and Cassandra from Powered by BLING to create awesome healthy recipes each week! Also, make sure you hop around to check out all the amazing recipes in this link up and feel free to add your recipes as well!
This week our theme is “Eat the Rainbow” and while I had a lot of different ideas floating around in my head, I figured a green smoothie bowl would be the perfect way to literally eat all the colors of the rainbow.
I will admit, this didn’t turn out exactly the way that I had intended. In my head, this looked a lot more like a rainbow and the lighting in my house was better. I had also planned on using some more vibrant toppings but I didn’t get to the store in time….it’s been one of those weeks that life gets in the way. Regardless, it still tastes the same and is chockfull of some serious superfoods.
The smoothie itself is made with unsweetened almond milk, white chia seeds and Skoop A Game (affiliate link). I have raved about Skoop A Game before, I drink it everyday and love it. It is a powder blend of superfoods with 10 servings of fruits and veggies, probiotics and phytonutrients. So with all that plus chia seeds and superfood toppings like blueberries, goji berries and bee pollen, you really are eating a rainbow of superfoods!
- 1.5 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 scoop of Skoop A Game
- 2 tbsp white chia seeds
- 1 handful of goji berries
- 2 large sprinkles of bee pollen
- 1 handful of blueberries
- In a blender, blend milk, A Game and chia seeds until well combined.
- Pour into a small to medium size bowl.
- Top with bee pollen, goji berries and blueberries or other toppings of choice.
- We’d love to stay in touch! Here are more ways you can connect with us
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Emily | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Cassandra | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’