Grokker Mad Lib & #1MillionMinutes Challenge!
Happy Tuesday! Did everyone survive Monday? Who kicked off the week with a workout for #1MillionMinutes? I got in an upper body body dumbbell workout that I found on Grokker with my kids by my side. I woke up late, they woke up early and that meant family bonding time in my home gym after breakfast 😉
It also meant that the baby doll needed to get a workout in too. My 4 year old insisted that the “baby weights” (3 lbs) were for her baby. Apparently she’s graduated to the 5 lb dumbbells! 😛
- Monday: What does your weekly workout routine look like? Show us a week in the life! @grokkerinc #grokkermillion #1millionminutes #sweatpink
- Tuesday: Try a video workout on Grokker and share a workout selfie! @grokkerinc #grokkermillion #1millionminutes #sweatpink
- Wednesday: Show us a unique space where you’ve fit a Grokker workout in. Hotel room? Balcony? Stairway? We want to see it! @grokkerinc #grokkermillion #1millionminutes #sweatpink
- Thursday: How do you squeeze in a workout when life gets crazy busy? ’
- Friday: Free Friday! @grokkerinc #grokkermillion #1millionminutes #sweatpink
- Saturday: What’s your best tip for staying fit while traveling? @grokkerinc #grokkermillion #1millionminutes #sweatpink
- Sunday: Sunday Zenday. Show us how you chill out! @grokkerinc #grokkermillion #1millionminutes #sweatpink
Make sure you tag @grokkerinc #grokkermillion #1millionminutes #sweatpink!
You can also join in on the fun and win prizes by copying the Mad Lib below and filling in the places I’ve highlighted in purple with your own answers.
But FIRST, but sure to check out more Grokker and how you can WIN a 1 year premium membership by heading over and entering the giveaway!
This week we’re partnering up with Grokker, the best place to find streaming fitness and cooking videos, to help us get closer to our goal of #1MillionMinutes!
The Sweat Pink team has curated a selection of some of our favorite videos on Grokker (seriously, they have EVERYTHING you can imagine on there). Whether you’re a beginning or a high-intensity expert, looking for something mellow or want to get your heart pounding, there’s something for everyone. Check out some of our favorites and get exploring!
Grokker Mad Lib!
I’m so excited to rack up more minutes using video workouts from Grokker! There’s everything from yoga [workout type] to strength training [workout type] for everyone from beginners to advanced, and I’m especially pumped to try the High Intensity Sports Conditioning Circuit. [workout name]
because it will make me extra prepared for my marathon [adjective].
I plan to do my video workout in my sunroom [place] before I blog [activity] and after I have my coffee [activity]. My favorite thing about video workouts is you can follow along [noun], and they’re a super convenient way to get sweaty when I’m short on time [verb].
My goal is to hit 250 [number] minutes this week!. I’ll do 40 Minute HIIT Workout [workout name] on one of my more intense workout days, and Metabolic Conditioning [workout name] on a rest or lower intensity day. I challenge Nicole (Fitful Focus) [workout buddy name] to beat my # of minutes or to do Abs & Butt Workout [activity / video name] with me!
Disclosure: this post was sponsored by Grokker. All opinions are our own. We so appreciate you supporting the brands that support Fit Approach and the Sweat Pink community!