I Mustache You Some Questions: Four Things
I was recently tagged by Nicole at Fitful Focus to answer the “four questions” survey that has been going around the blogosphere. So in case you are at all interested here are a variety of facts you may or may not care to know about me:
4 names people call me other than my real name:
- Mama/Mommy/Mom —- by my kids.
- Elaine —- my middle name (usually just by my best friend).
- AMB —-from my old job, those are my old initials I used to sign off on paperwork.
- Spaz —- my nickname in high school.
4 jobs I’ve had:
- Hostess — when I was 15.
- Waitress — when I was 17 until about 20.
- Bartender — when I was 18 until about 22.
- Crime Victim Advocate — I held this job for four years prior to becoming a SAHM, I do miss it at times!
Just in case you were wondering the hostess, waitress & bartender job were all at the same establishment….I sorta, kinda grew up in a restaurant. #CaptainsLounge4LIFE (it actually caught on fire and it’s now a parking lot soooo not really).
4 movies I’ve watched more than once:
- Wizard of Oz–my childhood favorite!
- Breakfast Club– My teenage OBSESSION
- Bone Collector– My late teenage obsession
- Night at the Roxbury–because DUH!
4 books I’d recommend:
- Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
- The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
- The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom
- Defending Jacob by William Landay
PS. ALL of these books WILL make you cry! YOU’VE BEEN WARNED.
4 places I’ve been:
- Chicago — I go there almost every year for a girls trip!
- San Francisco — once before I was married, LOVE SAN FRAN #takemeback
- Maui– on my honeymoon!
- Vegas Baby!– was just there for my half marathon and once before back in 2008
4 things I don’t eat:
- Raw bananas– they make me wanna barf.
- Raw tomatoes–they smell like garbage to me.
- Raw onion–just, no.
4 of my favorite foods:
- Smoothies — is that a food? Like here, here and here.
- Chocolate — every night after dinner I have a small square.
- Almond butter– ALL DAY EVERY DAY!
- Blueberries — usually a staple in my smoothies.
4 TV shows I watch:
- The Voice — way better than American Idol.
- Shameless — best show about family dysfunction EVER.
- Ray Donovan —- another great show about family dysfunction
- Homeland —- because Carrie never ceases to surprise me and her ugly crying face makes me laugh.
4 things I’m looking forward to
this year in 2015:
- Getting my DVRT Certification— more about that in another post.
- Having Nicole (Fitful Focus) come visit me in March.
- Going to see Billy Joel with Nicole!
- Running the Syracuse Half—hopefully with Nicole as long as they open up registration!
People I tag: Anyone who’d like to play along
QOTD: What books are you reading lately? Anyone else watching Homeland? What is your least favorite food?