Industrial Farmhouse Bathroom Remodel
Happy Monday, friends! Typically I would be sharing a brand new meatless recipe with you since it is Meatless Monday and all but today I am going to change it up a bit.
Over the last few months my house has been undergoing some renovations. What started out as a simple bathroom remodel kinda spiraled into a full scale makeover.
Not only did we end up redoing the bathroom but I turned my upstairs living room (which was functioning as a workout space) into a library/den and now my kitchen is in the process of a bit of a face-lift. The lighting is getting changed out, the cabinets are getting painted and we are changing out the backsplash…..which brings me to why I am blogging about my home reno when I am a food and fitness blog.
The kitchen is in a bit of disarray with dust flying everywhere so cooking up something new wasn’t really an option and while I will share with you one of my favorite farm-style breakfast recipes, what I really want to share with you is my industrial farmhouse bath remodel.
Clearly, I am not a home/decor blogger and these photos are far from high quality but you get the general idea.
Another reason I figured I’d share is because I have had so many people inquiring about where I purchased the different materials and decor. So if you’re at all interested, here’s the list with links!
Industrial Farmhouse Bathroom Materials/Decor:
- Freestanding Bathtub – American Standard Coastal Soaker Tub
- Double Vanity – Fairmont Designs 60″ Double Vanity
- Vanity Countertop– Cambria Quartz, Busch Products (Syracuse, NY)
- Vanity Lights– Brooks 2 Light Vanity Light in Persian, Wayfair
- Chandelier – Brooks 3 Light Candle Candelier, Wayfair
- Tile– Natural Selections Whitewash Wood Look Porcelain Tile
- Tub Faucet – Brizo Tresa Roman Tub Faucet with Handshower; Venetian Bronze
- Lavatory Faucet – Brizo Tresa Widespread Lavatory Faucet; Venetian Bronze
- Rustic Forged Iron Chateau Door Slide – Afterlife Hardware, Etsy
- Railroad Spikes – Perryhill Rustics, Etsy
- Towels – Lunasidus Venice Luxury Turkish Combed Cotton Jacquard Towels, Amazon
- Door Hardware – Etsy and Antique House of Hardware
- Barn Wood – Levanna Restoration Lumber (Auburn, NY)
- DIY– Barn Wood and Pipe Shelves (tutorial here), Blanket Ladder (tutorial here), Pallet Bathtub Caddy (tutorial here), Pipe Curved Shower Curtain Rod (tutorial here), Barn Wood Window Shutter (tutorial here)
- Random Decor: glass jar with wooden spoon, Turkish tea towel, glass apothecary jar (similar), French enamel pitcher (similar), faux plants (TJ Maxx)
Oh…by the way, this is what it looked like before! 😛
Quite the transformation, huh?
Anyway, if you came just for a recipe then my apologies. Here is the easy, low histamine and low FODMAP Farmhouse Hash that I mentioned at the beginning.
It’s made with carrots as opposed to potatoes. It’s amazing, you’ll love it. I promise! You can find the recipe and instructions on how to make it here.
Have a meatless recipe to share? Be sure to linkup with myself and Dixya from Food, Pleasure & Health!