Just Keep Running with a StrideBox Giveaway!
Like many runners, I am obsessed with all things running. I’m a bit of a gadget freak. I love testing out news shoes and I’m ALL about trying out new gear.
Problem is, testing out whatever I see that I want becomes quite costly. If I had my way and all the money in the world, I’d probably walk out of my nearest running store with an entire truckload of the newest “essentials” that I could fit.
Thankfully, someone realized this as a real “runner’s problem” and created the StrideBox.
The StrideBox is much like other subscription boxes except that instead of it being filled with makeup, jewelry or accessories (which is cool too), it’s a box full of running products that range from the newest nutrition, fuel, accessory and running essentials you didn’t know you needed.
SO for $15 every month, you get to discover fun running gear that might just help you run faster and fuel smarter.
For example, here is what is in this month’s box:
- Buff Bake – Protein Cookie – Birthday Cake: A gluten free cookie that’s packed with 16 grams of protein!
- Honey Stinger – Gluten Free Waffle – Wildflower Honey: Enjoy with your morning cup of coffee before you hit the pavement.
- Surface – SPF Lip Protection: Premium lip protection to prevent chapped lips during your chilly winter runs.
- Hyper Go – After Sport Wipe: Wipe of the post-run stink and sweat with this durable wipe when you don’t have time to shower.
- StrideBox – Star Recovery Massager: Give yourself some post-run TLC with this recovery massager.
- Make It/Do It Card: Every month the box features a Make It healthy recipe to fuel your training or a Do It workout to add to your routine.
- Spring Energy – Natural Energy Gel – Long Haul: 100% NATURAL energy gel that won’t give you any tummy troublel or the dreaded sugar crash.
The best part of this box (other than the Make It/Do It card which I think is amazeballs), is that they indicate on The Stride Guide card whether you should be using the product you received Before/After/During or Anytime during your training.
Ps. My box from last month included tech running gloves and running-specific hand/toe warmers which made it worth the moola all by itself.
If you’re feeling fancy, you can also opt for a StrideBox Elite service which is basically a personal shopper for all your running needs which includes hand-picked, name brand apparel.
Fun right?! Okay, so let’s get to what you came for…the giveaway!
To enter, simply head on over to my Instagram profile and find this photo.
From there, follow the instructions in the caption. If you’ve already found you’re way here from Instagram, be sure to comment below along with your Instagram handle and tell me which of the products this month you wanna try the most! 😉
Good luck, friends!
Welcome to back to our Wild Workout Wednesday link up! Each week I link up with Michelle at Fruition Fitness and Nicole from Fitful Focus and Jen from Pretty Little Grub to bring you workout ideas, motivation, inspiration and recipes to try. Join us for a wild workout each week by reading along or grab the button and link up if you have a fitness or healthy living post to share!