Meatless Monday: Fatigue Fighting Forbidden Black Rice Stir Fry
Howdy! Happy Meatless Monday! Hope everyone had a fun and relaxing weekend. Mine consisted of a 5k obstacle race through a vineyard (race recap to come later this week) and my first ever 20 miler on Sunday!
FORBIDDEN BLACK RICE STIR FRY
- 1 cup black rice, prepared according to package instructions
- 3-4 tbsp olive oil
- 12 oz sprouted mung beans
- 12 oz raw mixed broccoli, snow peas, carrots and red cabbage
- sea salt, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- onion powder, to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large wok pan then add in vegetables.
- Season with spices and sautee until soft.
- Add in black rice and sautee for a few more minutes.
- Remove, serve and enjoy!
Don’t forget to linkup if you have a meatless recipe to share!