Strawberry Banana Oatmeal Cookies
I made these last week with some of the delicious Ferlito’s strawberries that my daughter and I picked. I had a few really ripe bananas to use up and I thought the combo of strawberry & banana would be perfect for a breakfast cookie. I wasn’t sure what to expect when I whipped them up but they turned out really yummy. SO yummy, in fact, that my 15 month old ate almost the entire batch. Here is the recipe:
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup of rolled oats (make sure they're gluten free)
- 1 cup strawberries, diced
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash banana and mix in the oats, vanilla extract and cinnamon (add in the optional protein powder), then fold in the strawberries and nuts.
- Spoon mixture forming into cookie-shape onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately 12-15 minutes.
- Let cool & enjoy!
I am definitely making these again because they are perfect for a quick, healthy breakfast on the go or make a yummy treat for after dinner In case you missed it here are some of my other strawberry recipes I have made so far this season:
What is your favorite way to enjoy strawberries?